Get to know The CBD Flower Shop

CBD flower shop

It is the goal of The CBD Flower Shop to provide our customers with the best quality CBD flowers and CBD buds on the market, at the best price.

All our CBD Flowers and buds are hand selected by our team following careful review, so you are sure to be impressed with our range of products.

It couldn’t be easier to order our products. We ship all our CBD flowers and buds by weight nationwide, so wherever you are in the UK, you have access to the best quality CBD products around. Browse our range!

Why use CBD flowers and buds?

Without making any medical claims, there are several studies that suggest CBD products can help improve quality of life in a number of ways. CBD flowers have been found to relieve pain, reduce anxiety and improve acne to name just a few attributes.

“I gave it high score I have made a little tea with it just trying different things it’s a really nice taste think I drank a gallon last night I were a chef years ago so I’m going to do all sorts and above all my pain has eased I have Spina ifida an rheumatoid arthritis.”

– customer review on Silver Haze

Why make us your go-to supplier for CBD buds and flowers?

We ensure that you receive the best CBD product, in the best condition, delivered straight to your door. Our team has years of experience in the industry and are proud to bring you award winning CBD flower strains.

“I like this taste very much I made ginger biscuits with it never eaten so many biscuits lol will order more.”

– customer review Ak-47

We are totally open to customer suggestions and are always looking to expand our range to meet the requirements of our growing customer base. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries regarding our range of CBD products, or you have a suggestion for anything you’d like to see on our site.

21 thoughts on “Get to know The CBD Flower Shop

1. Sarah Daysh says:

I have just received my first order this evening and plan on using some of the ideas I’ve seen in the comments above as well as using some in my cupcakes I cannot thank the staff enough for their patience during the ordering process

2. tyronehanley says:

I’ve had 7g of the ak47 and 7g of the vanilla kush and I’m very happy with the products I’m just about to order my 3rd order with cbd flower and I highly recommend them. Great service and fantastic products

3. J MERRIFIELD says:

Bought a fair bit from you guys and I am over the moon with the quality of it will definitely be buying again and regularly

4. Jade says:

Have tried white widow flower now and AK-47 . I think white widow gave me more of a happy relaxed feel . AK-47 makes me feel relaxed too but I prefer white widow. Good service with quick delivery ,would like if you started selling dry herb vaporisers 🙂

5. Robert Hourigan says:

Just received my order only placed order yesterday very impressed with the product and the fast delivery will definitely be using again 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

6. Robert hourigan says:

Received mine today only ordered it yesterday so well impressed smells and looks amazing I’ll definitely be ordering more and have a few people who will be new customers👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

7. Tia says:

Went for a holiday in Bournemouth and went in too see what it was all about got a 1g and went back within the hour and got a further 8g this was gone within the two days we had left there would absolutely recommend loved the product me and my boyfriend got. would 100% return To get more.

8. Warren Lee says:

Brilliant service and company and the buds are very good indeed only been a customer for about 2 weeks and nearly ordered the whole menu lol

9. Conor Heaney says:

This is one of the best services I’ve ever used. Really good quality buds and well packaged, plus it came in 1.5 days. I’d highly recommend to any of my friends, which I’ve already done. Very happy customer!

10. James Goldney says:

Have used this company for quite some time now and love the products. Have referred many of my friends to the ways of the CBD Flowers too!