Our New Shop In Bournemouth is Now Open

We are pleased to announce that as well as buying our high quality CBD flowers and buds online, you can now buy them from our CBD shop in Bournemouth!

The CBD Flower Shop is a connoisseur when it comes to CBD Flowers and CBD Buds. We have searched, and continue to search the globe to find the very best quality product, sharing our best finds with our customers along the way.

CBD Flower Shop Now Open!

Pop in and see us at our brand new CBD flower shop:

6 Royal House
Christchurch Road
Bournemouth
BH8 8AA

21 thoughts on “Our New Shop In Bournemouth is Now Open

1. Mr.Ryan says:

This place is excellent, quality products, great service and delivery.
    Quick on arrival and the strains are so fresh and taste great πŸ‘, hugely recommend this place, do not think twice about ordering somewhere else.

2. jarviscraig.cj says:

Really impressed guys just ordered my second batch using to help me sleep and this stuff works great without mashing you up and messing with your head plus sure it’s giving me better dreams lol thanks again

3. Joe Hallett says:

Brilliant products, nice an easy to order an super quick in the post😁 always weighs over an always a little extra tube of goodies, much appreciated

4. Keith Webb says:

Very impressed with my first order. Very prompt delivery and great products . Five star quality and service, highly recommended.

5. Looney666 says:

Top quality products mint smells tasty excellent customer service very fast delivery what more do you need to know get your orders in you won’t be disappointed five stars all day long πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

6. Shayne says:

Really happy with this company, fast and discreet, ordered twice and on the 3rd order there will be a free gram, can’t argue with that.

7. Ricky Murphy says:

Just received my order and very happy with how it’s is package and the overall
    Smell look and taste 100% will recommend big thumbs up to the cbd flower shop

8. Max says:

Best Cbd bud there is, tasty, smelly… and excellent value for money. The owners are friendly, helpful and insightful regarding what type of flower you should go for, Always greeting you with a smile and a new recommendation.

9. Peter Littlemore says:

Ordered 3diff types n turned up in just over a day, very fast, n they all taste amazing will
    Defo be getting some more

10. Davina McMath says:

The very best shop, product, service, delivery and people you could ever have or like to meet. I order online and as long as I order before 1pm I know it will be with me by the next mornings post, every time without fail. I’ve never had such amazing service ever and the quality of the product surpasses anything else I’ve found. I’m in a wheelchair and suffer incredible amounts of pain every day, so much so I’m on fentanyl nortriptyline pregabalin OxyContin and I’m still in a lot of pain. The only thing I’ve found that helps is CBD it’s been a lifeline. I can’t recommend them enough, seriously, take it from someone who knows pain intimately. They are the very best. I order and keep lots of different strains at a time so I can have whatever effect I need at anytime one time, sometime mixing them to get the best of both worlds so to speak. I’m a regular and loyal customer and so very happy all round with every aspect. So get ordering and try them all besides anything else it’s lots of fun with all the different tastes and flavours and smells you won’t be sorry.